Monday 8 November 2010

Review - Nails Inc


I love that magazines seem to be giving away more freebies now. If I didn't already buy like 20 magazines a week, it would definitely make me gravitate towards the magazine with said freebie. I'm a sucker for nail varnish freebies, especially when the magazine collaborate with Nails Inc. I think that this brand is by far the best nail varnish their is on offer. Would be nice of they dropped the price a bit, then I might actually spend my dinero on the product instead of waiting until the next freebie. The magazine in question is Glamour and it is in the December issue. I think their are 4 colours available, but I think this colour is by far the best. It's called Savile Row and comes out the most amazing deep purple.
I think I may just buy up all 4!
*Could I have said the word freebie anymore in this post? HA

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment: