Friday 12 November 2010

MAC strobe liquid lotion



So I have heard an awful lot of GREAT things about this product and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. The MAC girls at London Fashion Week (see here) were very helpful, explaining what the product was for etc....... for radiant and highlighted skin, don't you know! 
I will make sure to take a piccy of this product in use (on my face) as I think it really does a great job. Especially in the winter, when my skin never seems to see the daylight. Think Edward Cullen and then think Edward Cullen in the sun. That is my explanation and i'm sticking to it - it is infact a natural looking glow, not a glitter bomb. For more info on the product check it out here
I will be sure to report back.

Hugs & kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment