Tuesday 23 November 2010

Marie Claire launches Iphone App

To all of those lucky enough to have an iphone, (I am one - i'm slightly addicted to mine, and I can't live without it) you will be happy to know that they are launching an iphone app. It is called Beauty Genius and has already bee awarded App of the week. The app has all the beauty know how that you need to ensure that you look gorgeous at every single minute of the day. You will be able to get all the hottest hair and make up looks straight from the catwalk, with over 60 minutes of how-to videos by the worlds leading make up artists and stylists.
The app is available to download from the iTunes store for £1.19 - bargain of you ask me.
I'll be downloading mine, and I will be sure to let you know all about it.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment