Just a quick info post to let you all know about the events going on at Selfridges from Thursday 25th Nov until Sunday 5th Dec.
This Christmas, Selfridges will be hosting a 10 day beauty event. Where you will be introduced to exclusive, never bee see products. Their will be a team of experts on hand, who will be sharing exclusive masterclasses with you guys, and giving away some gorge treats - which I am told include personalised products. Yes. yes you must get yourself down there. I know I will be.
Here are the goings on -
- 25th Nov - Exclusive colour launch - Chanel Le Vernis in Riva & Estee Lauder's first custom lip gloss by Tom Pecheux.
- 26th Nov - Launch of Grey City Nail Collections, inspired by the fashion capitals.
- 27th Nov - Make up artist, Alex Box will be at the Lllamasqua counter.
- 28th Nov - Nail Fest
- 29th Nov - Meet the Nars pro team
- 30th Nov - launch of the NEW rejuvenated skincare destination in the beauty hall.
- 1st Dec - personalise Armani master products with Swarovski crystals.
- 2nd Dec - 6-8pm Keihl's shop for a cause launches exclusively at Selfridges.
- 3rd Dec - Bare Minerals, SJ is in store hosting demos at the Bare Minerals counter.
- 4th Dec - Benefit have a complimentary Powderpop with every £30 purchase (while stocks last)
- 5th Dec - Join YSL for the 'Get the Lloyd Simmonds' look.
Hope to see you all there.
Hugs & Kisses